Specializing in Short Term Rapid Improvement Therapy
Peak Performance for School, Work or Sports
If you want to be your best and do your best everyday but find that you cannot, then something is blocking you or holding you back. The blocks may be clear and may include things like stage fright, fear of public speaking, or stuttering which can stand in the way of actors, musicians or anyone in the public eye. Creative blocks can hamper writers, artists or students. An inability to stay calm, confident and focused can impact the performance of athletes, sales professionals and anyone trying to excel. Or the blocks may be unclear and difficult to define. Hypnotherapy and EFT Tapping are an excellent way to tackle these blocks and allow you to perform at your very best. Improvement and changes can include the following:
- Improve concentration and focus.
- Improve the ability to absorb, retain and recall information.
- Overcome anxiety and stress.
- Overcome procrastination.
- Remain calm under pressure.
- Increase motivation and enthusiasm.
- Increase energy, strength and endurance.
- Increase self-esteem and confidence.
- Resolve subconscious blocks or conflicts.
If you are unsure whether this approach can really help you consider the number of highly successful athletes, celebrities and public figures who have used hypnotherapy. The list is enormous and includes such well known people as Jack Nicklaus, Tiger Woods, Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Princess Diana, Matt Damon, Mary Lou Retton, Ashton Kutcher, Albert Einstein, Sir Winston Churchill and many, many more.